Are we not all experts in the art of shopping?
AMAZON?click on word Amazon (left) the world to shop!
SHOPPING IS FUN, IT IS ENTERTAINING, AND IT IS NECESSARY. SHOPPING IS A WAY TO EXCHANGE GOODS AND SERVICES.
SHOPPING IS AN ECONOMIC SYSTEM(S). SHOPPING CAN BE COSTLY, IT CAN BECOME ADDICTING AND WITH NO BENEFIT.
SHOPPING IS REAL, THE ART OF SHOPPING IS BEING PRACTICE BY ALL SOCIETIES AND IT DOES AFFECT THE HUMAN LIFE.
Make the product or assemble components like on a TV set. They put all the parts together and one final TV set comes alive!
A wholesale distribution network is a system that move products in great quantities closer to retailers or they can ship product directly to consumer.
A physical location is needed but is not essential. The online stores do not necessarily store items
Rent or own a physical box to display merchandise and makes the product available to the consumer. In the online store exist the drop shipment process and the wholeseller or manufacturer send product directly to consumer.
View of the SHOPPING CART MARKET
- (1) Stores product data;
- (2) Provides an administration portal for catalog, order, and customer management;
- (3) Renders product data, product categories, and website information for display to site visitors;
- (4) Serves as the hub for on-site merchandising and cross selling, and
- (5) Passes transactional data to a payment gateway or begins order processing itself.
- Imagine a shopping cart as a big box store, like Walmart.
- At the entrance you might grab a metal shopping cart and begin pushing it around the store.
- You look at various items on various shelves.
- You notice a discount sign or two.
- You place a few items in your metal shopping cart.
- You walk up to a register and pay your bill.
- A shopping cart is certainly like the metal shopping cart:
- (1) Imagined you were pushing around Walmart,
- (2) it is also the shelves,
- (3) the building,
- (4) the discount sign,
- (5) the cash register,
- (6) in many cases the credit card machine communicating with your bank.
- Effectively, an E-commerce shopping cart is an online store.
- (1) License software stores, usually one time charge for the use of software. User can use any server.
- (2) Hosted stores, a recurring monthly charge. User have no control of application software. User can not choose server.
- (3) Both are hosted in on a web server in Houston or your basement.
- (4) There are free shopping carts on the market. Others cost from $1.00 dollar to $500.000 or more.
Special considerations (offers)
E-commerce platforms are software solutions that make it possible to build an online store, display products, and complete transactions over the Internet. In spite of a relatively simple definition, these software tools can vary greatly in cost, features, and purpose. The E-commerce platform a merchant chooses will impact success.
With a bit of data, online retailers can improve the way products are shared on Twitter, defining a specific image and description to be displayed and improving tracking with Twitter. Online retailers want shoppers to share products on social media. When a visitor tweets about a product, she is essentially endorsing that product.
The ideal customer — one who makes regular purchases over time — wants more than just good prices and an attractive return policy. The ideal customer wants a positive experience overall with the company. That’s why supporting content, like video and blogs, is so important.